Green Clay Mask
When your skin needs a little TLC, our Green Clay Mask will soothe and calm irritated skin. We use the highest quality of Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, and Chamomile Flower Extract to reduce redness, calm irritated and stressed skin to produce smooth, tightened, and renewed skin.
Recommended for: Sensitive, Dry Skin
Mix it in our handmade mini ceramic bowls!
- Sensitive Skin
- Dullness/uneven skin tone
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TONES | SOOTHES | TIGHTENS
Green Tea Extract: Reduces redness due to high levels of polyphenols which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. May help in skin cell regeneration and therefore youthful looking skin due to high levels of Vitamin B-2.
Cucumber Extract: Excellent for moisturizing dry skin. Cucumbers have a natural astringent effect which can help soothe and relieve puffy skin. May help in shedding skin to reveal new, healthy skin.
Chamomile Flower Extract: Chamomile contains over 30 natural active compounds that may help with the following: induces collagen synthesis (renews/repairs skin cells), heals scars (acne), decreases eczema, soothes the skin, improves the skin's natural glow, speeds healing of scars and burns, reduces inflammation, cleanses and moisturizes.
French Green Clay: A natural exfoliator, this clay helps remove dead skin cells, increasing circulation and revealing a smoother, softer, and moisturized canvas.
- Mix 1 to 3 teaspoons of powder with 5 to 10 drops of water.
- Mix until a paste forms.
- Apply to dry face evenly and allow the product to dry.
- Remove by washing face with hands and warm water.
- Use 2-3 times a week as using it too often may dry or irritate the skin.
- Always follow with a face oil or your preferred facial moisturizer.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. French Green Clay
2. White Kaolin Clay
3. Green Tea Extract
4. Cucumber Extract
5. Chamomile Flower Extract
Aroma: A hint of tea, cucumber and chamomile
Texture: Light green powder
Skin Type: Sensitive, dry skin
I have sensitive skin, what do I do if I get a skin reaction?
- Kaolin clays are great for sensitive skin. We recommend doing a small patch test to see if the product will work with your skin type. If the patch test passes, use this mask once per week for sensitive or dry skin. Otherwise, you can use it 2 to 3 times per week.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this face mask?
- We recommend using this mask after cleansing and before moisturizing, in the evenings.
What is the ideal consistency to mix the clay powder with water?
- The ideal consistency should be like a watered-down cream, not too watery, and not so thick that it's paste-like.
Can I mix other products with the clay powder?
- Yes, you can try mixing other all-natural, synthetic-free products, such as toners, micellar waters, hydrosols, apple cider vinegar, or even our facial cleansing oil.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com