We at San José Made are so excited to bring back We Go As Far As We Grow: An Art, Craft & Care Market for its second annual event in 2022. In partnership with San Jose Woman's Club, We Go As Far As We Grow will be a wonderful two-day event happening on Saturday, Sept. 10 and Sunday, Sept. 11 from 11 AM to 4 PM each day.
Featuring over 40 incredible makers & artists, an original art show featuring hand painted terra cotta planters, a special door giveaway for 500 attendees each day, food & drink crafted by local makers and more!
In keeping with the theme, we want to create an experience that encourages attendees to reflect on GROWTH, be it their own individual growth or their community's growth.
For this event, we have curated a lineup of artists, makers and creative small businesses whose work + processes + mission help support this type of reflection in the event's experience. This could include work designed with self care in mind, work that makes you think differently or more deeply about the world around you AND/OR work that inspires or energizes or motivates you to grow–however that may be.
- Date: Saturday, September 10 and Sunday, September 11
- Event Time: 11 AM to 4 PM each day
- Venue: San Jose Woman’s Club
- Address: 75 S. 11th St, San Jose, CA 95112
- Mask Policy: Based on the current status of COVID cases in our community, face masks must be worn by vendors, attendees and staff at all times while at the event.
- Admission: $5 (see below)
- Food & Drink: Coffee Drinks & Pastries by Academic Coffee (Sat / Sun), Cookies by Christine's Cookie Co (Sat / Sun), Cupcakes by Franci Cakes (Sat)
Original Art Show Lineup
Included in the event will be SJMADE's first ever original art show featuring hand-painted terra cotta planters by the following artists:
- A MIYAKO M @amiyakom
- Art by Robin Klinger @artbyrobinklinger
- Bobo Design Studio @bobodesignstudio
- Candy Paint Cafe @candypaintcafe
- Indigo and Vine @indigoandvine
- Kwento by Nica @kwentobynica
- Le Petit Elefant @lepetitelefant
- Lipton Cunningham @liptoncunningham
- Magical Girl Bella @MagicalGirlBella
- Makenna Kwik @makennakwik
- Malisa Suchanya @malisasuchanya
- Moon Sun and Love @moonsunandlove
- Panty Cat @victoria_llama
- Paulina Hoong @paulinahoong
- Rayos Magos @rayos_magos
- Sakai Harts & Crafts @sakaihartsandcrafts
- Sherry Lou Studio @sherryloustudio
- The Designing Chica @thedesigningchica
All of the planters will be on sale starting at the event. All purchases will be for pickup from the SJMADE Store after the event concludes. Any planters that are not purchased at the event will be listed for purchase online at sanjosemade.com after the event.
The original art pieces will be previewed in the lead up to the event both here and on our Instagram.