Natural Neem Soap
Our soap bar is a timeless, humble classic and Green-Beauty Co's first-ever formulated product using food waste. Green-Beauty Co's hot processed soaps are lovingly formulated to be used as both facial and body bars.
For a revitalizing boost and Ayurveda-based energy cleanse the Neem Soap Bar is here to give you a soul-cleansing wash as well as earth grounding spirit. Reclaim your body’s natural detox process by utilizing nature’s very own Turmeric spice and the native Indian Tree Neem for its natural medicinal properties. Dayquil is a thing of the past, nature your only true healing.
TO Cleanse and Detox.
WHY WE LOVE IT :
• Made with olive pomace oil which is leftover/food by-product from olive oil
• 4.5 oz / 131 g Bar of Neem soap
• 100% natural, palm oil free, vegan & cruelty-free
• Rich creamy lather for a luxurious cleanse
• Scented naturally with high-quality essential oils
• Green-Beauty Co's hot process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows skin to absorb moisture more readily.
• We handmake each bar so color, design and shape may differ from what's pictured.
A NOTE ON OUR PROCESS :
Our Founder Ruchita first started the ideation of Green-Beauty Co in 2017 when she fell in love with the soap making process. All our bars are clean, sustainable, versatile, travel-friendly, indulgent yet humble to your skin and our planet. All of our soaps are made "superfatted" i.e nourishing plant butters or oils which are retrieved from food byproduct or food waste. Overall our formula contains more than 50% of food waste. By adding this additional fat from food waste in our process, our soaps maintain more nutritive properties throughout the soap-making process. This means your skin will receive an extra dose of moisture while cleansing.
Saponified Olive Pomace Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Neem Oil, White Rice CRUSH – ACTIVE, Lemon Essential Oil*, Zinc Oxide
This is a vegan product and never tested on animals. This product is also handmade in small batches for quality and care. It is not evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.