Facial Oil Cleanser
A silky-soft, luxurious blend of botanical oils that help thoroughly remove dirt, makeup, sunscreen, and pollutants. Immediately leaves your skin feel soft, supple, and dewy.
Recommended for: Regular to Oily Skin
Try this with our Bamboo Face Towels.
- Large pores
- Excessive sebum
- Oily skin
- Congested skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CLEANSES | REGULATES SEBUM | SOFTENS | REMOVES SPF & MAKEUP
Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is highly rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidnats. It contains emollient properties that help retain moisture. It is known to combat blemishes, inflamed skin, redness and irritation.
Safflower Seed Oil: Safflower Seed Oil is high in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid. Many acne sufferers have a deficiency in linoleic acid, so this may help combat blemishes effectively. It is also a natural moisturizer and helps with uneven skin tone.
Castor Seed Oil: Castor seed oil is highly anti-bacterial, which aids in thoroughly and deeply cleaning the skin. It also boosts production of collagen (which can help soften and hydrate the skin). It also relieves dry, patchy skin.
Japanese Camellia Seed Oil: Camellia Seed Oil promotes elasticity, moisturizes, hydrates, improves complexion, is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores), and helps minimize the appearance of scars.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial oil. Helps combat blemishes.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Ylang Ylang Oil is steam distilled from the ylang ylang flower, grown in Ecuador and Madagascar. It is antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-sebborrheic (excessive secretion of oil).
Patchouli Essential Oil: Patchouli oil is derived from the leaves of the patchouli plant and is highly effective with treating dry skin. It helps regulate sebum and reduces fine lines.
- Apply a quarter sized amount to palm.
- Apply onto dry face and rub in circular motions.
- Gently use on eyelids to remove eye makeup. If any irritation occurs, discontinue use, or try applying the product to a cotton swab, and then apply onto eyes.
- Take a hot, wet washcloth and gently wipe face clean. This last step is a crucial one as the steam from the hot towel will open up your pores and remove oil, dirt, and makeup.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Expeller Pressed Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
2. Expeller Pressed Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*
3. Expeller Pressed Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*
4. Cold-Pressed Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Seed Oil
5. 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils of: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, and Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil.
Aroma: Floral and earthy
Texture: Light yellow, thick oil
Skin Type: Normal to oily, combination
Can I put the product on my dry skin, then hop in the shower and rinse it off?
- Yes you can apply the product directly to dry skin, massage well, then shower, however we recommend bringing a wash cloth into the shower with you, wetting it with the warm shower water, and gently wiping the product off.
I have dry sensitive skin, will this product work for me?
- This product was developed for blemish-prone, oily skin. We've received feedback that it feels very heavy on dry sensitive skin.
Will it sting my eyes with those essential oils in the ingredients?
- We use a total of 0.75% of essential oils in this formula. Our essential oils are sourced from the highest quality, where each drop is potent enough to do the job, yet gentle enough to not sting or harm your eyes, however, if you have sensitive eyes, be sure to thoroughly wipe off all product very well, and follow through with a gentle cleanser around the eye area to ensure all product has been removed completely.
I've never used oils to clean my face, will this stuff actually work? I'm skeptical
- Oil will bind to oil, so the chemical theory of "like attracts like" is true with cleansing with an oil-based product. This oil cleanser will bind to the oils trapped within your skin cells. Rather than using a soap to remove the dirt, makeup, SPF, and sebum (oil) from your face, we need the use of warm water to open up your pores, and a wash cloth to physically remove everything. If you are new to oil cleansing, give it at least 2-3 weeks of consistent use while your skin cells purge and renew itself.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org