We're super excited to be doing our first ever SJMADE Fest on May 20-21, 2023. Think of it as a springtime outdoors version of our SJMADE Holiday Fair. Featuring over 300 of your favorite creative small businesses. However, our special spin for this specific event is that it will feature six themed areas all within the event:
- Kitty Carnival: Featuring cat themed carnival games designed by SJMADE in collaboration with some of our favorite artists, a kitten lounge by Mini Cat Town, and cat themed vendors!
- Noodle Fest: Featuring food trucks and food stalls offering a diversity of interesting and, most importantly, tasty noodle dishes! Expect lots of your favorite noodles dishes plus some new unique ones too!
- K-Pop Plaza: Featuring live K-Pop dance performances, K-Pop themed vendors, K-Pop themed photo opportunities and more!
- Maker Marketplace: Featuring some of your favorite makers selling their work, live making demonstrations and DIY maker workshops!
- Artist Avenue: Featuring some of your favorite independent artists selling their work.
- Sweets Street: Featuring food trucks and food stalls offering delicious sweets, ranging from boba to pies to cupcakes to cookies to ice cream!
This event is free admission to attend.
Event Dates & Times
- Saturday, May 20, 2023: 11 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, May 21, 2023: 11 am to 6 pm
Location & Parking
- The event location is History Park San José located at 635 Phelan Ave. San Jose, CA 95112. The venue is outdoors.
- There are nearby parking lots located at 1650 Senter Road, San Jose, CA 95112, 799 Phelan Ave, San Jose, CA 95112 and 1278 S 10th St, San Jose, CA 95112.
- The venue is accessible via public transit. The Senter & Phelan bus stop is located just outside of the venue.
- The venue is accessible via bicycle. There is plenty of space to bring your bicycles into the event (they must be walked at all times when inside the event venue).
About the Venue: History Park San José
History San José preserves and enriches the cultural heritage of San Jose and the Santa Clara Valley through research, collections, partnerships, educational programs and events.
Learn more about History Park San José: https://historysanjose.org
- All attendees, staff and vendors are strongly recommended to wear face masks (properly) at all times during the event except when eating and drinking.
Vending at the Event
We will be distributing free door giveaways to the first 1,000 attendees each day. We will be announcing the door giveaway item(s) at least two (2) weeks ahead of the event here as well as on our Instagram.
Staff and Vendors at the event will NOT be eligible to receive a door giveaway.
Vendor Lineup & Event Map