Turmeric Sandalwood Soap
Turmeric Sandalwood Soap with Clay. Our soap bar is a timeless, humble classic and Green-Beauty Co's first-ever formulated product using food waste. Green-Beauty Co's hot processed soaps are lovingly formulated to be used as both facial and body bars.
Green Beauty’s Signature Turmeric Soap is here to cleanse, nourish, renew, and soothe and most importantly brighten the skin. Earthy and woodsy fragrances with turmeric balances skin tone + eases tension from your body. Turmeric soap acts as a natural anti-bacterial agent and helps provide Vitamin E to moisturize and revitalize your body cells. It also restores skin to its natural healthy glow. This bar is ideal for all skin types.
BRIGHTEN YOUR SKIN WITH GOOD OLD TURMERIC.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
• Made with olive pomace oil which is leftover/food by-product from olive oil
• 100% natural, palm oil free, vegan & cruelty-free
• Rich creamy lather for a luxurious cleanse
• Scented naturally with high-quality essential oils
• Green-Beauty Co's hot process soap method naturally produces glycerin, which allows skin to absorb moisture more readily.
• We handmake each bar so color, design and shape may differ from what's pictured.
• 4.5 oz / 131 g Bar of soothing calm soap
A NOTE ON OUR PROCESS:
Our Founder Ruchita first started the ideation of Green-Beauty Co in 2017 when she fell in love with the soap making process. All our bars are clean, sustainable, versatile, travel-friendly, indulgent yet humble to your skin and our planet. All of our soaps are made "superfatted" i.e nourishing plant butters or oils which are retrieved from food byproduct or food waste. Overall our formula contains more than 50% of food waste. By adding this additional fat from food waste in our process, our soaps maintain more nutritive properties throughout the soap-making process. This means your skin will receive an extra dose of moisture while cleansing.
Saponified Olive Pomace Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, and Sandalwood Fragrance Oil
This is a vegan product and never tested on animals. This product is also handmade in small batches for quality and care. It is not evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.