Sunday, June 26th - General Admission + 2 PM IMAX Ticket for Reclamation 2022 [Please Read Before Purchasing]
Scroll down for event details or click here
This ticket is for:
- General Admission to The Tech Interactive and Reclamation Art Market on Sunday, June 26, 2022 anytime between 11 AM and 5 PM
- Admission to the IMAX Screening of the Reclamation Film Showcase on Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 2 PM
We're taking a unique approach with ticketing Reclamation as we strive to create an event that is accessible to all household income levels. We'll be offering sliding scale ticket prices.
What does this mean? You can pick what you want to pay. However, when selecting your ticket order for the event, we ask that you self-assess your financial situation and “what is affordable for you” before deciding on a price point. For Sunday, June 26 - GA + IMAX 2 PM ticket, we only have 50 tickets at the $5 price point, 50 tickets at the $10 price point, 50 tickets at the $15 price point, 50 tickets at the $20 price point and 50 tickets at the $25 price point.
We are limiting ticket purchases to maximum eight (8) per order. Any orders for more than eight (8) tickets will be immediately canceled and refunded.
- Once you've selected your ticket(s), proceed to the checkout page and complete your purchase.
- There is no physical or digital ticket for the event. Your order confirmation + verifying your ID with the name on the order will serve as your ticket(s).
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order once you complete the checkout process. Please have this confirmation email ready when you attend the event (either printed or on your mobile device). At the check-in booth near the entrance, we will ask to see proof of the order + an ID that matches the name on the order.
- If you are buying a ticket for someone(s) else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the event with your Order #, Your Name and the Name of the Person who will be using the ticket.
Tip for The Tech!
On the checkout page, you will have the option to add a tip to your order. Any tips will go directly to The Tech Interactive.
There are few experiences as inspiring as a field trip to The Tech Interactive to unlock a love for science, engineering and problem-solving in students. Unfortunately many schools lack the resources to support these types of field trips.
As a nonprofit, The Tech has always relied on donations to support our field trip fund—this even includes helping with transportation costs if that is a barrier for a school. Add a tip to your Reclamation ticket and help make a field trip to The Tech possible for all students!
Learn more about what's happening at The Tech and what they're doing here: https://www.thetech.org.
Ticket purchases are fully refundable before or by May 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST. Email email@example.com with your name and order number to initiate the refund process. Ticket purchases are non-refundable anytime after May 24, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST.
Reclamation - Jun. 25-26 - Event Details
How do we sustain creativity and community in the midst of climate chaos? Hosted and in partnership with The Tech Interactive, San José Made's Reclamation event will pair a locally powered short film showcase with an art & craft market focusing on the human spirit and creative voices in our San José community in the midst of climate chaos.
Happening on June 25 and June 26, 2022, this two-day weekend event will complement The Tech Interactive's new exhibit Solve for Earth. Open on Saturday, June 25 from 10 AM to 5 PM. Open on Sunday, June 26 from 11 AM to 5 PM. This is a ticketed admission event. Tickets for this event will go on sale in late March 2022.
The film showcase will feature local filmmakers' short films, both through partnerships with local creative organizations as well as through open submissions. Reclamation marks the very first time San José based filmmakers will have their work viewed within the IMAX dome–an iconic landmark in our city.
The art & craft market will feature artists and makers who incorporate sustainability in ways that are prominent in their creations, missions and their processes. In addition to selling their work, these makers and artists will be offering thematically relevant workshops, activities and/or demonstrations at their booths.
And on top of all this, attendees will be able to explore and engage all The Tech Interactive exhibits including its latest Solve for Earth exhibit:
The Solve for Earth exhibit at The Tech Interactive creates a space where we can discuss as a community how to live sustainably and reduce the impacts of climate change. Solve for Earth looks at the whole picture: where we live, what we eat, how we move and more. We also hope to inspire positive action at a community level.
Event Dates & Times
- Friday, June 24 - Opening Night (members of The Tech Interactive only)
- Saturday, June 25 - 10 AM to 5 PM
- Sunday, June 26 - 11 AM to 5 PM
- This is a ticketed admission event.
- The Tech Interactive, 201 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113
- In addition to metered street parking as well as public transit accessibility, The Tech also is near several paid parking garages. For more parking info: https://www.thetech.org/parking
- Per the venue's rules, only service animals are allowed inside the venue. Anyone who brings a non-service-animal animal into the venue will be removed from the venue.