$5 Admission to We Go As Far As We Grow Event
We at San José Made are so excited to bring back We Go As Far As We Grow: An Art, Craft & Care Market for its second annual event in 2022. In partnership with San Jose Woman's Club, We Go As Far As We Grow will be a wonderful two-day event happening on Saturday, Sept. 10 and Sunday, Sept. 11 from 11 AM to 4 PM each day.
Featuring over 40 incredible makers & artists, an original art show, a special photo session experience, a special door giveaway for the first 750 attendees each day and more!
In keeping with the theme, we want to create an experience that encourages attendees to reflect on GROWTH, be it their own individual growth or their community's growth.
For this event, we have curated a lineup of artists, makers and creative small businesses whose work + processes + mission help support this type of reflection in the event's experience. This could include work designed with self care in mind, work that makes you think differently or more deeply about the world around you AND/OR work that inspires or energizes or motivates you to grow–however that may be.
- Date: Saturday, September 10 and Sunday, September 11
- Event Time: 11 AM to 4 PM each day
- Venue: San Jose Woman’s Club
- Address: 75 S. 11th St, San Jose, CA 95112
- Mask Policy: Based on the current status of COVID cases in our community, face masks must be worn by vendors, attendees and staff at all times while at the event.
- Admission: $5. See below.
Admission is $5
- Purchase your $5 admission ticket here to guarantee a door giveaway for yourself. Door giveaways available only to 750 attendees each day. Door giveaway will be announced here shortly.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
- Kids under the age of 13 can enter for free.
- San José Made will donate 40% of the admission proceeds to our event partner San Jose Woman's Club, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing an inclusive space to build friendship, community and support for women and all who support them.
- San José Made will donate another 20% of the admission proceeds to a local San José based community group / non-profit AND another 20% of the admission proceeds to a local San José based community group / non-profit. We will be announcing both of these groups / orgs here very shortly.
- In other words, over 80% of the admissions will be donated.
- Please bring a print out of your ticket OR have the email order confirmation on readily available your phone. Please bring ID that matches the name on the order. If you've purchased tickets for multiple people, only the person who purchased the ticket will have to verify their ID matches the name on the order. There will be a booth at the front entrance of the event handling all this.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Growth Event 2022 - Attendee Question".
Street parking is very limited in this area. We highly recommend parking in SJSU’s North Garage located on the corner of E San Fernando and S 10th St, only one block over from the venue. If you use the address 437 E San Fernando St, San Jose, CA 95112, it should lead you to the entrance of the parking garage.
We called the North Garage and they communicated the following pricing for Saturdays and Sundays:
- Saturday: $1 per each 30 min, or $5 for the day
- Sunday: $1 per each 30 min, or $5 for the day
- NOTE: We do not have any control over the parking garage’s pricing so while we assume this is the correct pricing, based on our experiences with parking garages, this pricing could be subject to change.