We wanted to create a page that made it as easy as possible for makers looking to vend at our events to apply to our events.
We will be keeping this updated with all current open vendor applications. To learn more about each event, click the respective event page link.
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. If you'd like to apply to another event, find that event and repeat steps #1 through #3.
5. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
6. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
TAYLOR STREET NIGHT+MARKET
Located at Gordon Biersch Brewery, 357 E. Taylor Street, San Jose, CA
Starting on May 2, 2019, the Taylor Street Night Market returns for its new season of summer evening events. Every Thursday from 5 PM to 9 PM at Gordon Biersch Brewing Company located in Japantown San Jose, Moveable Feast, Gordon Biersch Brewing and San Jose Made will be bringing you eight awesome food trucks (different every week), super tasty Gordon Biersch beer on-tap, creative retail and art vendors, special live music performances, games and most importantly, a fun and friendly space to spend your Thursday evenings with friends, family and your community!
MARTIAL COTTLE PARK’S HARVEST FESTIVAL 2019
Located at Martial Cottle Park, 5283 Snell Ave, San Jose, CA
A beautiful day in a beautiful San José park: Martial Cottle Park Harvest Festival will take place on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019 at the wonderful, beautiful and eminently explorable Martial Cottle Park in the heart of San José. From 10 AM to 3 PM.
In addition to shopping incredible local food and drink makers and local makers of handcrafted goods, attendees will be able to picnic, buy and paint pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, play pumpkin carnival games, buy fresh organic produce, participate in DIY craft workshops, enjoy a pop-up petting zoo, go on wagon rides, do a scavenger hunt, explore the park's Master Gardeners' Fall Garden Market, tour local San José farm Jacobs Farm, view up-close farm tractors and farm vehicles, enjoy live music, play at the cattle corral and so much, more!
Located at 60 N. San Pedro St, San Jose, CA
Now accepting applications for 2019 residencies!
bobo design studio | Fractal Flora | Empire in the Air | Hapertas & Company
Powered by San Jose Made, MOMENT embodies the urgency, immediacy and verve of today’s new retail and creative culture, featuring makers, creatives, artists and emerging brands for varying short-to-mid-length durations. Located in downtown San Jose within the ever-popular San Pedro Square neighborhood, MOMENT is perfectly positioned to elevate these already-amazing businesses, brands and talent to newer and greater levels of visibility at a time when San Jose itself is rising to newer and greater levels of visibility.