Taylor Street Night+Market
MOVEABLE FEAST x Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
EVERY THURSDAY STARTING ON May 18, 5 PM to 9 PM
JAPANTOWN, 357 E. TAYLOR ST, SAN JOSE, CA 95112
STREET FOOD, LIBATIONS, ARTISTS, MAKERS
Starting on May 17, 2018, the Taylor Street Night Market returns for its summer 2018 season of events. Every Thursday at Gordon Biersch Brewing Company, we'll be bringing you eight awesome food trucks, super tasty Gordon Biersch beer on-tap, a shopping market featuring all local makers, music, games (even more than last year!) and most importantly, a fun relaxing place to hang out with friends and family.
We are so supremely thrilled to be bringing back the Taylor Street Night Market this year. It's a genuinely great weekly event bringing a very wonderful fun-in-the-evening vibe to San Jose's Japantown neighborhood. On the Monday of every week, we'll be posting the maker lineup and food truck lineup for the upcoming Thursday's event so be sure to check back here for updates. Additionally, you can follow the below social media accounts for updates as well:
Follow the Taylor Street Night Market on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nightmrkt/
Follow the Taylor Street Night Market on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nightmrkt/
Follow the Taylor Street Night Market on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nightmrkt
GETTING TO THE EVENT & PARKING
The event takes place at Gordon Biersch Brewing Company at 357 E. Taylor St., San Jose, CA 95112. The event venue is located in the rear of the brewery. You will see plenty of entrance signs when you approach the above address.
There is NO on-site parking available for the public or the participants. The good news is there is free street parking available all throughout Japantown after 6 PM. Additionally, there is a parking lot located two blocks away on the corner of Jackson Street and 5th Street.
Our venue is super accessible by bus or bicycle. We highly encourage people to take public transit or to bike or walk to the event. We are currently working on an optimal solution for bicycle parking.
APPLY TO VEND
The price for a 10'x10' exhibitor booth at one (1) Taylor Street Night Market event is $55 + a $2 non-refundable application fee.
If you are accepted to the event, you must bring your own:
- 10'x10' canopy tent. You do not need to have a canopy tent to participate in the event however it's worth noting here that this is an outdoor event and there are no shaded areas.
- Tent weights. If you are using a 10'x10' canopy tent, you are REQUIRED to use tent weights to hold it down. The fire marshall inspects the booths at every event to make sure each 10'x10' canopy tent is stable. If there aren't canopy tent weights, the fire marshall will not allow you to participate in the event. In these cases, your booth fee WILL NOT be refunded. If you don't have weights specifically designed to hold down the tent, we recommend buying two (2) .
Load-in instructions will be sent 5-6 days prior to the event. If you'd like to drive your vehicle into the event for load-in,
Notification emails will be sent 3-4 days after receiving application. All applications will undergo our normal application jurying process. We jury all applications in order to ensure quality, product diversity and value to our attendees.
IF YOU ARE A FOOD/DRINK MAKER...
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any food/drink makers to this event. For most of our other events, we will be accepting food/drink makers. Please check our list of Upcoming Events for more opportunities.
AVAILABLE EVENT DATES
May 17 (event has passed)
May 24 (event has passed)
May 31 (event has passed)
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
If you are interested in applying to multiple events, please make sure to enter the correct quantity of events below. After entering the correct quantity, click on ADD TO CART and the application will appear. On the application, you will be able to pick and choose which event dates you'd like to apply to.
If you need to withdraw from the event, your booth fee is fully refundable until 21 full days prior to the event. For all refunds, processing times may apply. No refunds will be issued after that. We completely understand how last-minute occurrences can affect one's ability to participate in an event. However, we are always aiming to have full markets and any exhibitors dropping out at the last minute negatively affects our ability to find replacement exhibitors and consequently, negatively affects the quality of the market.