SJMADE Craft Markets at Whole Foods
2017 Fall Series
Every Saturday 11 AM to 3 PM from August 12 to December 9
Whole Foods Market Silicon Valley
777 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126
San Jose Made returns to Whole Foods Silicon Valley for the 2017 Fall Series of its weekly Saturday Craft Markets. Every Saturday will bring San Jose and Silicon Valley's finest local makers--some of whom you know and already love as well as some of whom will be new with locally made goods ready to be loved.
For those who love to #shoplocal, #buylocal and #supportlocal, the SJMADE Craft Markets at Whole Foods offer a superb opportunity to meet and shop your local makers as well as enjoy the eminently hangout-friendly outdoor breezeway (as well as upstairs Floodcraft Brewing Company's Tap Room) at this particular Whole Foods.
For local makers looking to grow their business, the SJMADE Craft Markets at Whole Foods offers a consistent venue in a popular local destination for you to have a physical retail presence to grow your business and brand. You don't have to be there every week to succeed (in fact, we recommend spacing out your participation) however the opportunity is there for you to participate as frequently as you would like, building up engagement and building up a following, and really creating something where people can find you semi-regularly or regularly.
To view the 2017 Spring Series Maker Lineups, click here: http://www.sanjosemade.com/sjmade-craft-markets-at-whole-foods-2017-spring
To view the 2016 Maker Lineups, click here: https://www.sanjosemade.com/sjmade-craft-markets-at-whole-foods-silicon-valley-2016
Apply to Vend
Vending at a single SJMADE Craft Market at Whole Foods costs $55 for a booth. Each application comes with a $2 non-refundable application fee.
YOUR BOOTH & SETUP
The venue provides you with:
- One table (approximately 7.5' long by 2.5' deep)
- Two 7' long benches (one for you to sit on and one for you to display more product possibly)
- The breezeway is covered by a roof, so no tent is necessary.
Load-in takes place from 9 AM to 11 AM the day of the event. You may start selling as soon as you are setup however we ask that you only promote the times of the event as 11 AM to 3 PM. Load-out takes place from 3 PM to 4 PM. You may park within the Whole Foods parking lot along the big beige fence.
Notification emails will be sent 3-4 days after receiving application. All applications will undergo our normal application jurying process. We jury all applications in order to ensure quality, product diversity and value to our attendees.
AVAILABLE EVENT DATES
Saturday, Aug. 12 (APPLICATION IS CLOSED)
Saturday, Aug. 19
Saturday, Aug. 26
[NO EVENT ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND]
Saturday, Sept. 9
Saturday, Sept. 16
Saturday, Sept. 23
Saturday, Sept. 30
Saturday, Oct. 7
Saturday, Oct. 14
Saturday, Oct. 21
Saturday, Oct. 28
Saturday, Nov. 4
Saturday, Nov. 11
Saturday, Nov. 18
[NO EVENT ON THANKSGIVING WEEKEND]
Saturday, Dec. 2
Saturday, Dec. 9
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
If you need to withdraw from the event, your booth fee is fully refundable until 21 full days prior to the event. For all refunds, processing times may apply. No refunds will be issued after that. We completely understand how last-minute occurrences can affect one's ability to participate in an event. However, we are always aiming to have full markets and any vendors dropping out at the last minute negatively affects our ability to find replacement vendors and consequently, negatively affects the quality of the market.