Part of the Summer in the Plaza 2018 Event Series
Every Friday, June 1 through September 28
PLAZA DE CÉSAR CHÁvez
1 Paseo De San Antonio, San Jose, California 95113
5 PM to 9 PM
FREE ADMISSION + FUN FOR ALL AGES
Looking for the best way to start off your weekend? We got you covered. Finally Fridays is one of the most anticipated events happening this summer at the iconic Cesar Chavez Park! Ring in the weekend with our delicious beer garden, the city's best food trucks, live local music, and lawn games for everyone.
Every Friday during the summer from 5pm to 9pm in the heart of downtown San Jose The Plaza de César Châvez!
The price for a 10'x10' exhibitor booth at one (1) Finally Friday! event is FREE.
If you are accepted to the event, you must bring your own:
- 10'x10' canopy tent. You do not need to have a canopy tent to participate in the event however it's worth noting here that this is an outdoor event and there are no shaded areas.
- Tent weights. If you are using a 10'x10' canopy tent, you are REQUIRED to use tent weights to hold it down. The fire marshall inspects the booths at every event to make sure each 10'x10' canopy tent is stable. If there aren't canopy tent weights, the fire marshall will not allow you to participate in the event. In these cases, your booth fee WILL NOT be refunded. If you don't have weights specifically designed to hold down the tent, we recommend buying two (2) .
Load-in instructions will be sent 5-6 days prior to the event. If you'd like to drive your vehicle into the event for load-in,
Notification emails will be sent 3-4 days after receiving application. All applications will undergo our normal application jurying process. We jury all applications in order to ensure quality, product diversity and value to our attendees.
IF YOU ARE A FOOD/DRINK MAKER...
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any food/drink makers to this event. For most of our other events, we will be accepting food/drink makers. Please check our list of Upcoming Events for more opportunities.
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
Please only select the event dates you're interested in participating in. Even though these events are free to do, we are looking to closely curate these events to ensure there are a variety of makers at each event and throughout the event series.