Cukui Summer Fest 2018
SUNDAY, MAY 27, 2018, 12 PM TO 6 PM
HISTORY PARK, 1650 SENTER RD, SAN JOSE, CA 95112
This May, Cukui, one of the without-a-doubt definitive San Jose brands, joins forces with Moveable Feast, San Jose's #1 Food Truck Festival brand, to bring to San Jose an all-ages music & food festival to kick off the summer season!
We're just so incredibly excited for this event. We love Cukui. We love Moveable Feast. We love San Jose (obviously). All of our favorite things all together. What's gonna be there? Live music performances curated by Cukui. A Cukui Pop-Up Shop. Local makers curated by San Jose Made and Cukui. A wide selection of awesome craft beer. ART. Micheladas. A fun, fun, fun kids area. Plus a wonderful array of food trucks including several with a hint of island flavor only the Cukui family can provide!
As mentioned above, San Jose Made will be programming amazing local craft maker booths giving all attendees an opportunity to meet these wonderful local makers, learn more about their story and shop their goods. If you are interested in exhibiting at the event, scroll down for more information below.
Music Lineup + Performance Schedule
Food Truck Lineup
Da Poke Man // Fresh Catch // It's All Gravy // ROAD DOGS WEENIE WAGON // Paddy Wagon Sliders // Los Jarochos Grill // Fish Taco Wabo //Twister FoodTruck // The Waffle Roost // Thai Thai Food Truck // Crepe 'Em Coming // Treatbot // Tea Up // The Rolling Dough // Mona's Fruit Truck
Craft Brewery Lineup
Hermitage Brewing // Strike Brewing // Santa Clara Valley Brewing // Lagunitas Brewing // Camino Brewing // Uproar Brewing // Das Brew // Clandestine Brewing /
Posted within a month of the event.
Apply to Exhibit
Only twenty maker booth spaces available! VENDOR APPLICATION DEADLINE is May 15, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST. APPLICATION NOTIFICATION EMAILS will be sent by May 9, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST. PLEASE NOTE: All applications will undergo our normal application jurying process. We jury all applications in order to ensure quality, product diversity and value to our attendees.
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be fully refunded.
Please make sure to select the correct booth type. If you are a food/drink maker, you must select the "Exhibitor Booth (Food/Drink)" option which includes the $99 low-risk temporary food facility permit fee. If you are a food/drink maker and apply using the non-food options, your application will be voided and you'll be asked to apply again.
At least one week prior to the event, exhibitors will receive a full exhibitor info packet containing all relevant details to help them prepare for the event, however, here is some info to help better understand the setup:
- Exhibitors will need to bring their own 10x10 tents, table(s), chair(s) and tent weights. Because this is an outdoor event, tent weights (one for each leg of the tent) are required.
- Each exhibitor will receive a single parking permit for the exhibitor/staff parking lot.
- Load-in will take place between 8 AM and 11 AM on Sunday morning. Exhibitor vehicles will only be permitted on-site between 8 AM and 9 AM. During this time, exhibitors may drive up to their booths and drop-off their booth materials and products. Between 9 AM and 11 AM, exhibitors can park in the nearby exhibitor/staff parking lot and cart their booth materials and products to their booths.
- Load-out will take place between 5 PM and 7 PM.
- For makers exhibiting at both Taco Festival of Innovation 2018 (http://www.sanjosemade.com/taco-festival-san-jose-2018) and Cukui Festival 2018, overnight security will be on-hand Saturday night into Sunday morning so you will be able to leave your booth in place at your own discretion.
For vendors whose applications are accepted but need to withdraw from the event: no refunds will be issued beyond May 6 at 11:59 PM PST. If you need to withdraw from the event, please notify us via email before then. No refunds will be issued due to poor weather conditions.