We wanted to create a page that made it as easy as possible for makers looking to vend at our events to apply to our events.
We will be keeping this updated with all current open vendor applications. To learn more about each event, click the respective event page link.
1. Click on the ADD TO CART button here. The application should appear.
2. Fill out the application. Once you're finished, click the button at the bottom.
3. You'll be taken back to this page.
4. If you'd like to apply to another event, find that event and repeat steps #1 through #3.
5. You must pay your booth fee(s) in order to successfully submit your application(s). To pay, find the Shopping Cart icon*.
*If you're applying via desktop or laptop, scroll up and click on the Shopping Cart icon in the top-right corner of the screen. If you're applying via mobile or tablet, a Shopping Cart icon should appear at the bottom of your screen.
6. After clicking the Shopping Cart icon, you'll be taken to a Checkout page. Follow the instructions from there until you have successfully submitted your payment. You'll receive a confirmation in your email if the payment has gone through successfully. If your application is accepted, your booth fee will have already been paid so you'll be all set. If your application is not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
SAN JOSE CRAFT HOLIDAY FAIR
435 S. Market St, San Jose, CA
Saturday, Dec. 15 + Sunday, Dec. 16
11 AM to 5 PM each day
Join San Jose Made and hundreds of craft makers, food producers, artists, designers and emerging brands for this year's San Jose Craft Holiday Fair! Over the course of two days, San Jose Craft Holiday Fair offers an exciting, festival, large-scale, all-in-one holiday shopping experience.
Located at 60 N. San Pedro St, San Jose, CA
Now accepting applications for 2019 residencies!
bobo design studio | Fractal Flora | Empire in the Air | Hapertas & Company
Powered by San Jose Made, MOMENT embodies the urgency, immediacy and verve of today’s new retail and creative culture, featuring makers, creatives, artists and emerging brands for varying short-to-mid-length durations. Located in downtown San Jose within the ever-popular San Pedro Square neighborhood, MOMENT is perfectly positioned to elevate these already-amazing businesses, brands and talent to newer and greater levels of visibility at a time when San Jose itself is rising to newer and greater levels of visibility.
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY FAIR
Town Fair Plaza, 39100 State Street, Fremont, CA 94538
Saturday, Nov. 24
11 AM to 5 PM
For 2018 Small Business Saturday event, we're looking to create an amazing retail experience and DIY workshop experience featuring some amazing creative small businesses in the Bay Area.
SJ EARTHQUAKES WINTERFEST 2018
Avaya Stadium, 1123 Coleman Ave, San Jose, CA 95110
Saturday, Dec. 2
10 AM to 3 PM
For the San Jose Earthquake’s 2018 Winterfest on Dec. 2 from 10 AM to 3 PM, San Jose Made will be curating a holiday retail market featuring makers, artists, designers and emerging brands. Only 50 booth spaces available. Free admission. Located at Avaya Stadium. The event itself will feature 20 tons of snow (you read that correctly) and holiday-themed activities. The 2017 event saw over 4,000 people in attendance!